Chuck Norris Hair Transplant. Hair transplantation is the latest craze not only for those who have lost their hair prematurely but also for those who want to change their hairlines or get an attractive mane. But are hair transplants really safe and successful? Is it an ongoing process or does this process lead to unwarranted tissue changes in the body? Has Chuck Norris had a hair transplant?
Chuck Norris Hair Transplant
Chuck Norris is a former American actor, film producer, martial artist, and screenwriter. Chuck Norris served in the Air Force between 1958 and 1962. He wanted to join the art industry after working in the US Air Force. Later, he participated in tournaments as a martial artist and won many championships. After these successes, he founded a martial arts training school named “Chun Kuk Do”.
Chuck decided to act after competitions. He acted in Like Way of the Dragon and many similar action films. He co-starred with Bruce Lee on the set of the movie. He also appeared in The Delta Force and Missing in Action 1, 2, and 3. From the late 1960s to the 1970s, his influence in the entertainment industry climbed thanks to his films.
Released between 1993 and 2001, Walker played in Texas Ranger. Played by Chuck, Walker was recognized worldwide. Therefore, its name has become more pronounced and effective until this date.
Steps for hair transplantation
It is a surgical procedure that involves removing the follicles from any position on the body, such as the face or legs, and implanting them in the hairless area. This procedure is also used in hair transplantation on eyelashes and eyebrows. The latest techniques are permanent and collect the hair follicles. This procedure is called Follicular Hair Transplantation (FUT), which can be done in two ways, strip harvesting and follicle extraction (FUE).
When harvesting strips, the strips of skin with good hair growth are planted in bald areas and in capillary extraction units with their roots removed manually and planted at the hairless point.
Strip harvesting is what surgeons mainly adopt these days. It leaves a fine scar on the donor area and promises recovery within two weeks.
FUE can be done in one or more settings. It is a manual and time-consuming process, but it gives very natural results and leaves no marks. However, it is not a cost-effective procedure and is time-consuming for both the doctor and the patient. However, the use of robotics reduced the time in this process and greatly simplified it.
Here are the steps:
- Preparing for a hair transplant. In the initial step of hair transplant surgery, the hair follicles on the back of the head are removed and transferred to the bald areas.
- Limited donor area. Before the surgery begins, the hair in the donor area is cut.
- The donor area was prepared for surgery. When the hair is cut in the donor area, local anesthesia is given.
- The tissue in the donor area was removed and the donor site was sutured. The tissue in the donor area containing the bald resistant hair follicles is then surgically removed and the donor site is sutured.
- Comb your hair over the area of the sewn donors. The sutures in the donor area are hidden by the patient’s hair being combed on them. These sutures are removed almost ten days after the hair transplant surgery.
- Donor tissue was cut into follicular implants. The microscopes are then used by surgeons to look at the donor tissue for dissection and preparation of hair follicle implants.
- The bald recipient area was prepared. Once the patient receives local anesthesia, the recipient’s bald area prepares for surgery. No cutting/waxing is required at the top of the receiver area.
- Incisions made in the bald areas. The Follicular Unit grafts are placed in tiny incisions with an irregular pattern in the recipient area.
- The cuttings are placed according to their density. The smaller grafts (one and two) are placed in front of the hairline and three and four (denser than one and two) are placed at the back.
- Immediately after hair transplant surgery. After hair transplant surgery, tiny incisions with short hair would be visible in the patient area.
- Closing the hair transplant. The incision marks heal naturally and the redness in the recipient area disappears within a week.
Hair transplantation is a non-invasive procedure and in many cases is performed on outpatients. Patients are usually allowed to shampoo after two to three days, although the scalp should be protected from the sun and infections for a short time after surgery. Patients generally take antibiotics for a few days. All of the celebrities who have hair transplants like Chuck Norris have gone through this recovery period.
Be aware of hair transplant facts:
- The transplanted hair behaves like natural hair and sheds between two and four weeks after the transplant. The roots then begin to grow naturally and continue to do so for a lifetime.
- The use of local anesthesia makes it a painless procedure and the patient can go home the same day.
- Hair transplantation is different from non-surgical hair transplantation in which a default base is skillfully attached to the scalp.
- Hair transplantation does not mean that you will have a luxurious hair culture, as the result varies from person to person and is also related to the natural quality of a person’s hair.
- Every case of baldness has no solution in hair transplantation. It depends entirely on the case.
The cost of the procedure depends on the number of transplants. The higher the number of transplants, the higher the cost. Anesthesia and drug costs are also among the factors affecting the total cost. Contact us for detailed information.
As you know, Chuck Norris is among the celebrities who had a hair transplant. Our expert surgeons are available for hair transplantation treatment for your shed hair. You can get the most detailed information about the procedure by contacting our clinic.